New Year, New You?
Many of us are all ready to move into the New Year, with refreshed goals and New Year’s resolutions. For many, the New Year means time to start afresh, dream bigger and to create goals that will push you even further to success. A fresh new year with new goals sounds great, it really does, but it’s also important to pause and take time out to reflect; to recognise your past achievements and how you’ve met or not met your goals in the past year. Self-reflection is vital for developing yourself both personally and professionally. It helps you learn about your strengths and weaknesses, to form goals that will help you grow.
As the festive season begins, we’ve thought of a few questions that you can ask yourself to help you reflect, progress and prosper in your ventures for 2019.
- What is your biggest achievement this year?
- Is there a setback that you overcame this year that you are proud of?
- What would you say was your setback? How have you learnt this year that will help you with next year.
- What do you want to do less of?
- How did you energise yourself?
- What is your best memory from this year?
- What advice would you give to yourself if you could go back to the beginning of the year?
- Name three life-hacks or time-saving actions that have helped you through the year.
- What word would you use to describe this past year for you (e.g. inspirational, challenging) and why?
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- How did you grow yourself this year?
- List 5 things you are grateful for.
Did you enjoy this article? Here is what you can do!
- Sign up to become a FREE Member here.
- Please let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.
- Share it with your network, go on, spread the love.