As we come to the end of January, it's time to get back up to speed with work and catch up with all the exciting things. However, there are only 24 hours in the day, so making the most of your time is crucial. There are two ways to maximise your output - either work longer hours or work and plan smarter.
Being more productive is by no means rocket science, but it does require being more deliberate about managing your time. This post will talk you through 3 simple, yet effective strategies for increasing your productivity today!
Here are 3 tips that are guaranteed to increase your productivity and to help you get more done as you head towards the end of the year:
1. Spend your first 20 minutes of each day planning what you want to achieve that day. Make a to-do list by brain dumping everything that needs doing.
2. Go through this list and prioritise based on the top 3 things that you need to get done today no matter what.
3. Allocate time to everything. You only have 24 hours a day. How would you like to spend it? This is your chance to decide how you spend your most precious resource.
Do this before you get into your emails or pick up your phone and get distracted by social media.
These 3 tips will make sure that you are proactive about how you spend your day. There is a lot going on but you want to make sure that you spend your time on the most important things.
Imagine waking up and achieving the first 3 things that are important to you before reacting to all the things that life will through at you
It will take a lot of discipline and determination but you'll get better at it with practice.
Did you enjoy this article? Here is what you can do!
- Sign up to become a FREE Member here.
- Please let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.
- Share it with your network - go on, spread the love.
Have you booked your tickets yet? Join us for the International Women's Day celebration on 2nd March in Leeds. Let’s accelerate gender parity and #PressForProgress. BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE