- This event has passed.
WEBINAR - The Transition into Management
Feb 6, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Transition into Management
This masterclass is aimed at women who have just started management roles and those who aspire to management positions. The focus on this webinar is to develop an understanding of the role of management and effectively managing people.
What you will Learn:
- Establishing and understanding your position – your role and authority.
- Developing your own effective management style –understanding the key attributes of effective managers.
- How to start managing your teams and individuals’ performance
- How to effectively delegate
- Developing personal resilience – handing conflict
Well done! Your first managerial position is something to celebrate – but it can be daunting.
The transition from being part of a team to managing a team is a big step and mistakes early on can dent your confidence and effect your credibility with your new team.
This practical webinar is an introduction to best practice – it will help you develop an understanding of what management actually is and some of the pitfalls to avoid in your first year.
Developing your own effective management style is a personal journey. Each one of us has a different style and strengths– I help women realise what their key strengths are and how best to use them to become the most effective leaders they can be.Book your ticket