- This event has passed.
In conversation with Shauna Purdey, MD of Emerald HR Consultancy
Jun 20, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm£15
Griselda Togobo from Forward Ladies will sit down with a former Director of HR at Yorkshire Water, Shauna Purdey to discuss the best career tips, being on boards and how to become an authentic leader.
This talk will cover:
- What being authentic in the workplace means
- Top tips for career growth and development
- Maintaining authenticity whilst maintaining a professional presence
The aim of this talk is:
- Increase your understanding of what authenticity means in the workplace
- Learn some top tips for being authentic whilst growing your career
- Recognising the impact of organisational culture on your authenticity
You will learn:
By the end of this talk you will have an improved understanding of what being authentic in the workplace means, have some top tips and tools to help you operate as an authentic leader and have a successful career.
About Shauna Purdey
Shauna is MD of Emerald HR Consultancy. Shauna is the former Director of Human Resources at Yorkshire Water, she is regularly asked to share her thoughts on the business benefits of creating diverse and inclusive cultures to create high performing teams. Shauna is a sought-after coach and mentor.
Are you already connected to the community of Forward Thinking Women?
Sign up as a FREE member and you’ll be among the first to find out about our events, latest courses and exclusive special offers.