From female entrepreneurs to top-notch career leaders, today's most influential women have been making strides for gender equality in their industries. For many, including Arianna Huffington, Sheryl Sandberg and Madeleine Albright, remaining silent on women's issues is no longer an option.
Here are 7 leaders who discuss the power gender equality can have in not only creating better workplaces but in advancing society as a whole.
1.Arianna Huffington: 'How to succeed? Get more sleep'
2. Sheryl Sandberg: 'Why we have too few women leaders'
3. Madeleine Albright: 'On being a woman and a diplomat'
4. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'We should all be feminists'
5. Leila Hoteit: ‘3 lessons on success from an Arab businesswoman’
6. Dame Stephanie Shirley: ‘Why do ambitious women have flat heads’
7. Kimberlé Crenshaw: 'The urgency of intersectionality'
Did you enjoy this article? Here is what you can do!
- Sign up to become a FREE Member here.
- Please let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.
- Share it with your network - go on, spread the love.