An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing professional to join Forward Ladies. The successful applicant will take the lead role in developing marketing and communication plans to drive membership, attendance at events and visits to the website. This is an excellent opportunity that requires a marketing candidate with the experience of developing campaigns for a small business and who is used to working independently.
- Develop and implement FORWARD LADIES ’s Marketing and Communication Strategy and Plan
- Engage with key stakeholders to deliver the Communications strategy
- Work with the Managing Director to develop an annual plan and budget for Communications
- Undertake research to understand FORWARD LADIES’ audiences and to monitor the effectiveness of marketing activity
- Monitor and report on progress against the Communications plan
- Promote FORWARD LADIES via the media and other networks
- Develop content for newsletter and blog content
- Work with the wider FORWARD LADIES team (including Leadership Forum, Ambassador and Supports) to engage their networks in support of FORWARD LADIES
- Lead and co-ordinate the FORWARD LADIES website and digital marketing to increase visits and membership.
- Work with licensees and event manager to plan and deliver engagement campaigns
- Produce FORWARD LADIES marketing materials, including the newsletter
- To co-ordinate the production of case studies, blogs, photography, podcasts, video and other content to support promotion of FORWARD LADIES
- Develop and implement brand guidelines and key messages for FORWARD LADIES
- Contribute to other areas of FORWARD LADIES 's work as appropriate
Desired Skills and experience
- Digital Marketing,
- Content marketing
- Email Marketing,
- Events Development and Promotion,
- Social media marketing
- Database Management and Build,
- Direct Mail Marketing,
- Subscription Management,
- Recruitment and Training,
- Website management
- Professional qualification in marketing, PR and/or communications is desirable but not essential
- Experience of producing marketing materials, including print
- Experience of developing brand and/or key messages
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
What we offer
- A varied and exciting role
- Huge professional growth possibilities
- Great earning potential for over-performers
- Full training will be provided
- A dynamic and fun workplace
- Uncapped commission structure
- £16-20,000 Basic salary depending on experience
Working flexible hours at home brings rewards and challenges – you’ll need to be disciplined to make enough customer contacts to achieve your sales targets. Previous homeworking experience would be extremely beneficial. A good IT set-up is an important part to making any home-based role work efficiently, so you’ll need a good home-office, with broadband.
If you'd like to join the Forward Ladies team and this is an opportunity that excites you - and you’re confident that you are the right person to drive our organisation forward, we’d love to hear from you.
In your covering letter we’d like to hear why you think we should consider your application, what differentiates you as the best candidate and how your experience relates to this role.
Applications without relevant covering letters will not be considered.
We will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates and you should expect a response within a week of the closing date.
Please note: the successful candidate will be required to work a minimum of 24 hours per week, including one full day from the office in Leeds, and must be available for the weekly Monday morning team meeting (via conference call) or in person.
Candidates should be within commutable distance from Leeds for interviews and face-to-face team meetings.