- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Sugar Free Business - Increasing your productivity at work
April 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Sugar Free Business for Stamina & Productivity
Does the amount of sugar you consume effect your performance at work?
This webinar is designed specifically to teach you how to balance your blood sugar levels, control stress and sugar cravings and how to create the best energy to improve your performance at work.
The aim of this webinar is:
- To help make informed healthier choices about daily food intake
- To help increase energy, concentration and focus throughout the day
- To reduce 3pm energy dips and mid afternoon ‘brain fog’
- To introduce ‘natural highs’ when feeling emotionally low an in need of a treat.
You will learn:
- 3 easy steps in how to shift from FINE to FABULOUS
- How to calm your body and the cravings quickly & easily
- Understanding sugar induced weight loss/gain for an immediate step change
About Jeanette Jackson -
Jeannette Jackson BSc (Hons) is a Nutritional Biochemist, published author (Penguin Books) and an expert in staff health and wellbeing for Manchester Stress Institute. Jeannette presents workshops and seminars to teams across Europe on stress resilience, nutrition, energy and wellbeing. With over 20 years experience helping staff to gain stamina, increased concentration and impeccable memory recall.Book your ticket