- This event has passed.
SME Webinar – Thrive with Exceptional Customer Service
March 15 @ 12:00 am - 12:45 pm
Customer Service and rapport building is Claire Boscq-Scott's passion, as is helping businesses to thrive and grow their profitability by delivering exceptional customer service consistently, helping them to build strong rapport with their internal and external customers, by putting them in the middle of everything they do.
Originally from France, she lives in Jersey, Channel Islands, and capitalises on the experience gained in her hospitality career and set up, in 2009, The Busy Queen Bee, www.thebusyqueenbee.com.
Claire is the author of Thrive with the Hive, her very own view of the delivery of Customer Excellence;
This webinar is aimed at:
Everyone who works in the customer service industry - but all businesses and teams would benefit from knowing how your customers like to be treated.
Looking after your internal and external customers is the key to a thriving business:
- Do your customers buy from you once and you never see them again?
- Is the online competition reducing the footfall in your business?
- Recruitment costs are rising but do you find that your employees leave you after a few weeks?
- Do you sometimes feel as if you are back in the school playground and constantly dealing with internal communication issues?
- Do you know if all departments in your business deliver exceptional customer service consistently?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then Claire can provide you with insight into the secret of success: a Service Culture; From mapping the customer journey to training and measuring your customers' satisfaction, I will show you how to be successful by following my 10 simple business tips for success to follow in order to deliver exceptional customer service.
You will learn:
10 helpful "buzz" to follow to provide your internal the tools to deliver consistently exceptional customer service.Book your ticket