- This event has passed.
Attracting & Retaining Women in STEM Conference
November 25 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Workforce diversity in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) sector is a major challenge. Careers are male dominated; just 9% of Engineering, 19% of Computer studies and 38% of Maths graduates are female. In fact, just 13% of the entire UK STEM workforce is female. Forward Ladies want to challenege and change these statistics.
We invite Senior leaders from business, academia and policy to attend and represent their organisations.
The action packed day offers a schedule featuring insightful and thought provoking presentations from women paving the way forward within industry, audience q&a sessions and fantastic networking opportunities.
This conference is more timely than ever as we find ourselves in a pivotal time for women in the workforce. From practical advice on effective ways to navigate your career to the opportunity to learn from the experiences of successful women who have traveled remarkable journeys, you will come away with valuable and actionable ideas and guidance. This conference will provide you with a unique opportunity to:
- Gain the latest best practice insights from policy experts and practionters
- Develop strategies to enhance the impact and progression of women in STEM
- Shape future policies within industy and influence them into working practices
- Understanding the educational paths which lead to careers in STEM
- Build lasting relationships with peers
Book your Place