Power & Influence: Enhance your executive presence
March 1 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm£999
Are you ready to develop executive presence?
Join us for this intensive one day programme to learn how to enhance your presence, influence and power.
Learn practical, research-supported strategies for influencing others at this intensive one day course designed and led by Jacqui Harper MBE renowned communications expert and senior lecturer at INSEAD Business School.
Research shows that many people, particularly women, tend to struggle with confidence issues. This impacts how you show up and whether you choose to speak up and put your forward when it matters.
This impacts how you show up and whether you choose to speak up and put yourself forward when it matters most.
At this intensive one day programme, you will gain insight into the latest thinking and research-based techniques on how to influence and persuade effectively as a female leader.
The day is made up of a lecture element as well as practical and interactive exercises to apply the material you have covered in real life situations.
You will engage in group exercises that bring the influencing techniques to life and find out how to apply these to your personal situation.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone interested in increasing their personal impact and influence.
This course is limited to 12 candidates.
This day is about helping you to develop techniques and strategies in five key areas
- Presence - You learn how to achieve maximum impact and results by communicating with confidence, style and passion
- Power - Learn how to handle questions and objections with confidence and authority
- Influence & Emotional Intelligence - You’ll learn different styles to adapt to different situations with individuals and teams.
- Confidence - Learn to use professional techniques to overcome nerves and exude confidence. These strategies will help you develop confidence and effective techniques for rebuilding confidence when you lose it.
- Feedback - You will engage in practical exercises and receive feedback from your peers in a safe environment.
This intensive one day programme will provide a deeper understanding and the tools and techniques for influencing others.
What’s included in the price?
- You will receive your course folder
- Lunch & refreshments
- We’ll also provide you with a certificate
“Jacqui is the gold standard in presentation training-an expert, respected and accomplished presenter in her own right, who also has the gift of bringing the best out of others from complete beginners right up to business leaders and public figures who have already had media training. Jacqui should be the first person you call when you want to take your skills and profile to the next level.” - J Bryne
Tutor Profile - JACQUI HARPER MBE
Jacqui Harper is called the ‘presentation doctor’ at INSEAD by executive students at the number one global MBA business school (Financial Times 2017). It’s because of her remarkable work in improving the leadership presence of speakers. Jacqui was previously a BBC news anchor and knows about nerves and how to overcome them in fraught situations. She is an experienced communication coach helping top executives prepare for conference presentations, board meetings and stakeholder events.
Jacqui started her writing career as a business reporter for the Oakland Tribune in California. She is the author of Voices of Experience – The Professional’s Guide to Making Great Presentations and she is currently working on a new business book. She brings depth, insight, challenge and excitement to her work.