There is no shortage of events for women today, but with most of us challenged for time, we need to make sure that the events we do attend are well worth our while - connecting you to the right calibre of people.
That is why we would recommend that you make time to attend our annual National Women in Business Awards programme.
The largest event in recognition of inspirational women in business which we bring to you in partnership with HSBC.
This annual event with regional ceremonies in Newcastle, Birmingham, Manchester and London and National Grand Final in Leeds brings together more than 1800 business leaders, investors, female entrepreneurs and career women to recognise and reward the achievement of women in business across the country.
If you are currently running your own business or aspiring to leadership within your organisation, then these events are not to be missed.
Here are your six reasons why:
- Upgrade your mindset: Think differently with inspiration from keynote speakers. Take inspiration from our speakers and get practical insight and advice from business leaders on any challenges that you may be facing.
- Gain & Give Support - Come and meet potential mentees and mentors who might well be instrumental in you achieving your next level
- Reconnect with old contacts: Organise one-on-one meeting with contacts to reconnect with old and new contacts. You never know where your next opportunity will be coming from.
- Connect with sponsors and partners - Talk to today's market players to gain product and market knowledge.The companies represented at this year's awards include HSBC, Sky, O2, Sky Betting & Gaming, GKN, P&G, Carillion PLC, Johnson & Johnson, EY, Yorkshire Water, Leeds Beckett University, Virgin East Coast Trains, Yorkshire Post, United Utilities, Saville AV, Willis Towers Watson, Manchester Evening News, ITV, Freeths, Hays, Tastecard and more.
- Build your peer network and hear from your peers. Connect with our inspirational shortlisted candidates and guests and build your network with people who are keen to support other women. See the full lists by clicking here.
- Make your next move. Leave the events with actionable advice and inspiration to move your career and business forward.
For more information about getting involved click here.
If you have any enquiries including how to involve your business and group discount options for 10 or more delegates then contact our team on +44(0)845 64 34 940, firstname.lastname@example.org