1. What is the dress code for the awards?
Please dress to impress but its a day time event so very smart business.
2. How do I buy tickets for the awards?
3. How can I enter the awards?
You'll need to complete and submit the online application form here http://forwardladies.com/nominate/.
4. Are nominations only for members of Forward Ladies?
Nominations are open to all. As we have a free membership offering, you just need to register as a free member and then complete your application at http://forwardladies.com/nominate/.
5. Our business is owned by 2 or more directors. Can we put in a joint application?
Yes we do accept joint applications and have had joint applicants win in the past.
6. Our business has offices in many regions. Which region should we put an application in for?
Please put in the application in the region the business operates the most in. This will help you make the most of local PR in the event you are shortlisted.
7. I've been nominated for an award but I'm also considering being a sponsor, how will this affect the sponsorship or nomination? Will it be appropriate to do both?
8. I'm considering entering the awards but I don't think I'll stand a chance since its now national.
9. What are the award categories?
You can select up to 3 entry categories in your application. The judging panel may move you into another category if they feel it is more appropriate.
The categories are self explanatory
The SME categories recognise female entrepreneurs who are founders of their own small and medium sized enterprises. We'll have an overall winner in this category but also recognise one other business that shows exceptional potential.
The OUTSTANDING BUSINESS WOMAN Of the year will be chosen from winners of all the categories.