orwarForward Ladies’ Website Usage Terms and Conditions
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Forward Ladies and its employees, affiliates and agents shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever including without limitation damages for loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption arising from or in connection with the use of the Forward Ladies website or otherwise in connection with the provision of goods and services under these Terms and Conditions. This does not exclude liability for death or personal injury.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information on the forwardladies.com site is correct, we shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use the forwardladies.com site or any information contained on it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the forwardladies.com site or any such information.
- By registering as a Free or Premium Member of Forward Ladies via our website, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or over. You must ensure that the personal and contact details you enter on the Forward Ladies website are accurate and complete and that you update us on any changes.
- Upon becoming a Forward Ladies Free or Premium Member you will be asked to create a password. Your password must be kept confidential and only be used by you. In particular, any event ticket orders received by Forward Ladies from your Member profile using your member password will be your responsibility. If you believe that the security of your Forward Ladies password has been compromised you must inform Forward Ladies as soon as reasonably possible.
- The contents of Forward Ladies’ website are protected by copyright and or trade mark and all intellectual property rights in respect of the site contents are fully reserved and our website content may not be copied or reproduced without our prior written consent.
- Price and availability of events and courses advertised on the Forward Ladies website are subject to change. In the event that an event advertised by Forward Ladies is cancelled by us you will receive a full refund. Please see our Membership and Events Payment Terms and Conditions below regarding our refunds policy for Forward Ladies events you book but are subsequently unable to attend.
- In the event of an error relating to pricing, venue or date of an event on Forward Ladies’ website we will correct this as soon as reasonably possible and will inform all Members who have booked to attend the event in question, giving them the option of reconfirming or cancelling their attendance. In the case of a cancellation in these circumstances, a full refund will be provided.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions nor in the Forward Ladies Membership and Events Payment Terms and Conditions excludes your statutory rights.
- From time to time Forward Ladies advertises links to third party sites via its website. In providing such links, Forward Ladies in no way endorses or approves the third party’s products or services and is not working in partnership with nor as an agent for the third party.
- Forward Ladies is not liable for the accuracy or efficacy of the contents of any third party blogs, advertisements or other content displayed on the Forward Ladies website and any queries arising from such content should be directed to the third party. Forward Ladies shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use the Forward Ladies website or any information contained on it or from any action or decision taken as a result of information on the Forward Ladies website.
- Forward Ladies may terminate members’ use of the Forward Ladies website at any time without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising from or in connection with them shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Forward Ladies’ Women In Business Awards
- Final determination of the categories and awards to be presented will be decided upon by the independent panel of judges based on the quantity and quality of the completed application forms received by the deadline.
- Whilst every precaution is taken to ensure that the judging process is carried out in line with the entry criteria Forward Ladies cannot be held responsible for errors, emissions or mistruths made on behalf of the entrant.
Forward Ladies’ Membership and Events Payment Terms and Conditions
- The annual cost of Forward Ladies’ Premium Membership and Peer Group Membership is as advertised on the Forward Ladies’ website at the time the membership is created. Forward Ladies’ and Corporate Membership annual packages are negotiated on an individual basis. Forward Ladies Limited (“Forward Ladies”) reserves the right to increase annual membership fees but current members at the time of a membership fee change will not be subject to the new annual membership fee until the date of their next annual membership renewal and any increased fee will not be applied retrospectively.
- Forward Ladies has a limited free membership offering for women who click on the “Free Membership” option on Forward Ladies’ website. Free membership adds the woman to Forward Ladies’ database so that she can receive Forward Ladies’ newsletters and other emailed updates but does NOT have any other element of Forward Ladies’ Premium Membership, such as event ticket discounts and free attendance at Forward Ladies’ monthly business breakfast networks.
- Fees for individual Forward Ladies’ events are as advertised by Forward Ladies on Forward Ladies’ website – an “early bird” discount is often applied to events, to encourage individuals to book their places early. Any “early bird” discount will expire on the date stated on the Forward Ladies website.
- Forward Ladies’ Premium, Group and Peer members are able to purchase tickets for Forward Ladies events at the discounted membership rates advertised on the Forward Ladies’ website.
- Forward Ladies may, at its discretion, provide special offers on event ticket prices for non-members as well as for members and Forward Ladies’ decision on the event ticket prices offered to members and non-members is final.
- Auto-renewal of membership - Forward Ladies’ free membership and Premium, Group and Peer Group membership is renewed annually. Payment for subsequent years’ membership will be automatically taken by Forward Ladies upon the anniversary of the original creation of the Membership. At the point of automatic membership renewal, the applicable annual membership payment will be taken from the credit card or bank account originally utilised when the membership was created.
- Membership cancellation - The duration of Forward Ladies’ Premium Membership, Group Membership and Peer Group Membership is 12 months and annual membership payments are not refundable in part or whole where a member decides to cancel her membership mid-way through the 12 month membership period. The date of original creation of the Membership will become the Automatic Membership Renewal Date for subsequent years. Members wishing to cancel membership of Forward Ladies can do so by sending a minimum of 28 days’ notice of membership cancellation, prior to the Automatic Membership Renewal Date, to Forward Ladies either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by recorded delivery post to: Forward Ladies Ltd, Carrwood Park, Selby Road, Leeds, LS15 4LG.
- Event ticket cancellation:Tickets purchased for Forward Ladies’ events can be cancelled and ticket costs refunded in full provided that at least 7 days’ written notice of cancellation is sent either by email to: email@example.com or by recorded delivery post to: Forward Ladies Ltd, Carrwood Park, Selby Road, Leeds, LS15 4LG.
- In circumstances where less than the required notice periods set out in paragraphs 7 and 8 above is provided to Forward Ladies, no refund shall be given for the membership or event ticket payment made, unless exceptional circumstances apply (such cases to be determined by Forward Ladies at its absolute discretion). Where reasonably possible, Forward Ladies will offer to carry payment for events over to future events (e.g. if attendance is not possible at a January monthly Power Business Breakfast, Forward Ladies will, where reasonably possible, offer to carry payment for the January event through to the February monthly Power Business Breakfast).
Forward Ladies’ Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: Forward Ladies Limited.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternative.
- Competitions on the promoter’s social media pages are not endorsed by those social media channels in any way.
- Entry to the promoter’s social media channel competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees, their relations or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- One entry per person.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend promotions due to events arising beyond our control.
- The promoter is not responsible for third party acts or omissions.